From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows emoji picker

Jaws is really a pain in the royal ---- when it comes to using the emoji panel.
It would be nice if someone who knows how to do this reliably would record a podcast going step by step.
I get about 1 in 5 tries to work.

However, if I put Jaws into speak on command, and launch Narrator, I can get it about 3 out of 4 tries.
I just tried with Jaws to get tino the people category and nothing worked. Left or right, up or down, tabbing, nothing, nada, no way.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM