moderated Re: Windows emoji picker

Mario

using JAWS 2020, I noticed that pressing Windows+period or Windows+semicolon doesn't announce that the emoji picker window is open, but arrowing down and then up, it is announced, 😊 selected. Selected contain 44 items." so how do I navigate to those other 44 items?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Shirley Tracy [mailto:shirleytracy16@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021, 2:17 PM
Subject: Windows emoji picker
Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

*From: *John Doering <mailto:john.doering@ibvi.org>
*Sent: *Friday, January 29, 2021 9:07 AM
*To: *main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: Windows emoji picker

Shirley:

What works for me.

Enter on the one you want.

Hit escape to get out of the list.

Then it should be in your Email.

Send as usual.

HTH,

*John Doering*
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org <https://ibvi.org>

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for
the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken
on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.