moderated Re: Facebook question

Madison Martin

Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: January 29, 2021 11:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook question

Did you confirm the new email address? It has been several years since I have done this, but I believe there is a button to send a confirmation email to you. Once you have a new confirmed email you should be able to delete the old one.
On Jan 29, 2021, at 12:44 PM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,
I was able to add this email address to my profile on Facebook, but
notifications are still going to my old email. How do I change it so
that they get sent to this address? I saw that there's a link to
remove this address from my profile, but there didn't seem to be one
to remove my old email address. I'm using mbasic.facebook.com, the
latest Edge, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version 2004. Thanks
Madison