moderated Re: Facebook question

Cohn, Jonathan

Did you confirm the new email address? It has been several years since I have done this, but I believe there is a button to send a confirmation email to you. Once you have a new confirmed email you should be able to delete the old one.

On Jan 29, 2021, at 12:44 PM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,
I was able to add this email address to my profile on Facebook, but
notifications are still going to my old email. How do I change it so that they
get sent to this address? I saw that there's a link to remove this address from
my profile, but there didn't seem to be one to remove my old email address. I'm
using mbasic.facebook.com, the latest Edge, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10
version 2004. Thanks Madison