moderated Re: Office Repair, was RE: Re latest JAWS 2021 and office 365 queries

Richard Turner

Well, there is a much easier way to get to the Office 365 repair.

Hit the windows key.

Type Control panel and hit enter

In the search box, type programs and arrow down once to Programs and Features link and hit enter.

Type M until you get to Microsoft 365 and press your applications key or shift+f10 and select Change.

Then you are at the screen where you can select quick or online repair and hit the repair button.

Much easier than arrowing down through dozens of programs in the other method.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com