From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 1:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows emoji picker

Hi,

By default emoji panel shows recently used emojis. You can press Tab to move between emojis and categories, then from categories list, use left or right arrows to move between categories such as (most recently used”, “people”, “celebrations and objects” and what not and press Enter to activate a given category. Emoji panel will remember your category selection the next time you open it.

Cheers,

Jsoeph