From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, 28 January 2021 16:18
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Re latest JAWS 2021 and office 365 queries

CAUTION - EXTERNAL SENDER - Please be careful when opening links and attachments. Nedbank - IT Information Security Department (ISD)

Hi Mark,

I’m having somewhat similar problems with JAWS 2021, and I also end up reverting to 2020.

Regarding messages with tables, I suggest opening up a message, any message, and pressing JAWS key+v to open JAWS quick settings. Type “table” into the search field, and then arrow down through the options. Actually, I’ve just checked my notes of previous posts that have worked for me, and I’ll copy them here:

Bill white. Try opening Outlook. Press JAWS key plus V for Quick Settings. In the search box, type table detection

Uncheck this option, TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

See if this allows your email to be read correctly.

Another answer. If the detect tables does not work, another possibility is that layout tables are causing you grief so make sure they are turned off.