moderated Changing the subject line and contacting the modrator.

David Diamond

This in no way is a reflection on the moderation of this group.  However, the comment was made if you have any complaints to contact the moderator.  In theory that should work and often does.  However, in the example I gave, the moderator would deliberately ignore messages she did not like and basically have a hissy fit if you did not agree with her. Changing the subject line?  Definitely there are times  the subject line does not jive with the body of the message.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Reyes
Sent: January 28, 2021 8:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Crosspost: Question about new member

yeah when I had my tech list I tried to keep people on topic. on my general chat list however, obviously it's general chat but if it's going to be a long thread, I would ask you to change the subject line as the subject changes.

want to talk about all sorts of topics? join my list by sending an email to blind-chatroom-request@... with subscribe in the subject field.

On Jan 28, 2021, at 8:02 PM, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:

Yeah, I am glad I am not on his list...

On 1/28/2021 5:00 PM, David Diamond wrote:

Someone had a good dose of their cranky pills this morning. Smile.