moderated Re: Crosspost: Question about new member

David Diamond

Someone had a good dose of their cranky pills this morning. Smile.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: January 28, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Crosspost: Question about new member

So now this has become a list for the discussion of blindness rehab and O&M training, neither of which has any connection whatsoever to JAWS. For those of you who insist on continuing this off-topic thread, I suggest joining the Blind-Talk list, which is a more general forum where just about anything is permissible for discussion.  To join, send a blank message to:

lind-talk+subscribe@groups.io

Gerald

On 1/28/2021 12:17 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:

That sounds more like a complaint.
Perhaps she could sit in in a very dark room for five or ten minutes before
going home.
But if folks don't like it, they will find a way to make it have negative
consequences.
And if she really believed in its benefit, perhaps she would have thought of
that.

Glenn