moderated Re: JAWS getting sluggish/cutting out?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Cynthia. This is not a fix for the problem, but it is a less radical method of restoring JAWS to better performance.

Rather than shutting down the computer,

1. Press JAWS key plus F4, and if you are asked if you want to quit JAWS, click Yes.

2. Restart JAWS by either going to the desktop and pressing the letter J, or open the "run" dialog with Windows key plus the letter R, and type JAWS2021 and press ENTER.

This will allow you to get JAWS working again without having to leave any tasks you may be performing.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...