Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: Crosspost: Question about new member

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 01:00 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:
I suggest joining the Blind-Talk list,
-
Topic drift is endemic to any group, upon occasion.  And the JAWS group has historically allowed topics that are tangentially related, at best, to JAWS.  This group has never been strictly moderated.

I'd suggest that you, and anyone else who gets frustrated with a given topic on any group, learn how to use the tools that Groups.io gives every user to control the messages they receive to begin with, or keep receiving.  In this case, the Mute this Topic link at the end of every blessed message.

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

           ~ André Gide