Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: Crosspost: Question about new member

Here is a twist, A group of O & M instructors were at a seminare with some of their students.  The power went out and they panicked.  They went so far as to put candles on the rug so they could be guided by the candle light.  One of their students offered to guide them, they declined.  Point?  This is already been touched on, it is one thing to teach a skill but when, as they say the rubber hits the road, does the teacher practice what they teach or does fear set in? I think it is excellent that a teacher of VIPs wants to join a list like this because it gives him or her insight into our world.