moderated Re: jaws and outlook problem

Debby Hill

Hi Gery,

This is probably a long shot, but it has happened to me before in Outlook. Is your braille set to structure mode? To check this in Outlook:

Press insert + V.

In the search field type “braille” without the quotes.

Arrow down to “braille mode.”

If it says “line” press the spacebar until you see “structured.”

Hopefully that will help!

Take care and stay safe!

Debby