From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cussons, M. (Mark)
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 1:15 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re latest JAWS 2021 and office 365 queries

HI List,

Greetings from SA.  Has any one experienced the following issues with JAWS 2021 and office 365, mainly using outlook.

When trying to compose a message, or arrow through my inbox, or use the address book, Jaws tends to freeze for no reason, and I have to wait a minute or so, or alt tab around for it to respond again.  This is running on my work laptop, with office 365, and the latest build of windows 10.

Also, some times when opening an email, it will only read table coordinates, and not the contents of the email.  Any advice will be highly appreciated.  So I’ve reverted back to JAWS 2020 for the meantime.

And JAWS appears to be very slow at times, not sure if its because of all the extra background and security policies running as well.

Warm Regards

Mark

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser