From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab chimthanawala
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 7:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Letter G not appearing on the screen with JAWS

Thankyou guys
Bill I didn't find Gaming. I have turned off Game Mode and Xbox Game
bar, but the problem persists.
Pamila and David, this happens quite frequently and hence rebooting or
restarting JAWS would not be a convenient option.
Look forward to other views.
Best
Turab

On 1/27/21, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Turab. Under Settings>Gaming, try also turning off the Game Bar, which
is the first category of settings under Gaming.