From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:37 AM
To: jfw
Subject: Letter G not appearing on the screen with JAWS

Hi all,
I am unable to type the letter 'g' while using JAWS 2021. I have to
press windows + g. Only then the problem gets resolved. I have used
default mode in JAWS and also turned off Game mode as per Freedom
Scientific help desk's suggestions to no avail.
Humbly request solutions as this is quite irritating.
Thankyou
Best
Turab