Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 6:13 PM
Subject: How to move quickly down the list of file extensions to change the default?

Hello List,

I’m going through System Settings and using:

   Choose default apps by file type

The long list of file extensions are arranged alphabetically. I can move only one extension at a time using the Tab key. These extensions are preceded with the “point” character.

Is there a way to jump quickly to the .M3U extension?

I’d like to change it’s default.

Thank You,

Peter T