Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 11:38 AM
Subject: Question regarding Lennox and Giles users

Hello list, I have been exploring some programming languages and website design. I purchased a couple packages through gadget hacks I recommend that so Harley for very technical skills and very inexpensive prices. My question is do any of you on this list use jaws and Lennox together how accessible is that set up any chips recommend recommendations or suggestions just in the exploration stage thank you Jeff

Thanks,Jeff Lukacsena