moderated Re: Request email id for contacting Vispero

Van Lant, Robin

It may be that you need a JAWS script. I was just listening to a FS-cast this morning where the moderator was mentioning a company that does scripting for just this kind of thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 7:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Request email id for contacting Vispero

Hi, You can reach out to Vispero via email at: support@vispero.com.
Thanks, and I hope that helps,
Jessica
On Jan 26, 2021, at 9:43 AM, Sameer <salatey@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear List Members,

I use an accounting software named "Tally" as part of my job. In November 2020, Tally released an upgraded version named "Tally Prime" which is completely inaccessible with JAWS. I had communicated to the Tally developers about the inaccessibility of their new version but they have asked me to ask the screenreader developers to make their product accessible.

So, I request the email id for contacting Vispero to seek their assistance in making Tally Prime accessible with JAWS.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

--
Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114