moderated Request email id for contacting Vispero

Sameer

Dear List Members,

I use an accounting software named "Tally" as part of my job. In November 2020, Tally released an upgraded version named "Tally Prime" which is completely inaccessible with JAWS. I had communicated to the Tally developers about the inaccessibility of their new version but they have asked me to ask the screenreader developers to make their product accessible.

So, I request the email id for contacting Vispero to seek their assistance in making Tally Prime accessible with JAWS.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

--
Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey