moderated Re: problem with goldwave scripts

John Covici

OK, after experimenting, I find that sometimes, Jaws is giving me a
screen where if I use the Jaws cursor, I get nothing in Goldwave at all
ands so the scripts don't see anything. Now, restarting Jaws fixes it
forsometime, and I haven't figured out what makes it happen again,
very strange.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 16:19:01 -0500,
Richard Turner wrote:

Hi John,
I am on Goldwave 6.54 and the sets are working as they should.
I don't recall if I had used them during 6.53.

Maybe install 6.54 and see if it helps.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com