From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 12:50 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: problem with goldwave scripts

Hi. I am using Windows 10 204h2, Jaws 2021 latest update and my goldwave scripts no longer do anything. For instance, alt-shift-d does not announce the duration and pressing ] does not say anything as it should. If I do insert-q I do get the following.
Goldwave 5 and 6 settings are loaded, so I don't know what happened.
I am using goldwave version 6.53.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?