From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 11:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigation of Settings in new MS Edge

Hi Bill,

Using J2021 and Edge latest, whether using forms mode in automatic or manual mode I'm not finding what you're referring to as a Main settings button.  This what I get navigating by button using manual forms mode.

Add Profile button

More actions button menu

Sign in button

Passwords button

Payment info button

Address and more button

Import browser data button

Profile preferences button

No more buttons found

But, if I turn forms mode to automatic,

open settings, navigate to, Search settings edit

close forms mode with the PC key,

then down arrow to, Settings categories,

and press enter a tree view opens and then I can down arrow to many other categories listed below.

Profiles ‑
Profiles selected
Privacy, search, and services
Appearance