moderated Re: Navigation of Settings in new MS Edge

Mike B

Hi Bill,

Using J2021 and Edge latest, whether using forms mode in automatic or manual mode I'm not finding what you're referring to as a Main settings button.  This what I get navigating by button using manual forms mode.

Add Profile button
More actions button menu
Sign in button
Passwords button
Payment info button
Address and more button
Import browser data button
Profile preferences button
No more buttons found

But, if I turn forms mode to automatic,
open settings, navigate to, Search settings edit
close forms mode with the PC key,
then down arrow to, Settings categories,
and press enter a tree view opens and then I can down arrow to many other categories listed below.
Profiles
Profiles selected
Privacy, search, and services
Appearance