moderated Re: Navigation of Settings in new MS Edge

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Bill, brother Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, how’s it going?  I’m attempting to get and install the nord vpn extension for Microsoft edge and I’ve checked the box in settings to allow settings from the google store but I’m not being successful in finding the nordvpn browser extension for chrome.  Any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated, you stay safe and have a blessed day!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigation of Settings in new MS Edge

Hi, David. One thing can make Microsoft's Settings behave sort of like that of Google Chrome's Settings. Once you reach the Settings page in edge, if you press the B key a few times, do you see a button labelled something like Main Settings Menu? If so, press SPACE or ENTER on that button, and you will see headings for all the settings.

If you don't see this button, try the following. Once you are in Settings (not Settings and More), TAB once, and see if you see a Settings tree view for which JAWS announces Settings Tree View. If you see this category list, all you need do is Arrow up and down to reach a particular Settings category. Once you find the category you wish to explore, simply press ENTER.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...