moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

Mario

hi Jeff and welcome to our mailing list. lots of questions, lots of possible solutions, and some are right on target.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jeff Lukacsena [mailto:jlukacsena@comcast.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 7:53 PM
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: introduction
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using
Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in
Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the
University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am
still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and
would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@comcast.net
<mailto:jlukacsena@comcast.net>