moderated Jeff Lukacsena: introduction

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to thislist.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena. I live in Pittsburgh PA and I have ben using Jaws as far back as version 3.2

I am a graduate of Duquesne University in 1992 with a BA in Communications, and Public and Professional Writing certificate from the University of Pittsburgh.

I just completed Bosma Enterprises Salesforce certification and I am still trying to pass the admin certification.

I am also interested in website design and and computer programming, and would like to dable in Liniux.

That’s all for now.

If any wants to e-mail me off list they can at jlukacsena@...

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena