moderated Re: punctuation when reading by word

Andrew James Bontrager

Hello Mike. Thanks for taking the time to answer the question. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. When I say reading by word, I mean reviewing the document left to right by word, insert right arrow for each word. Reviewing the document that way, in certain applications, punctuation is included with each word, but other times it is treated as another word, so I have to press the keystroke twice or three times to get past some heavy areas of punctuation.
Does that clarify my problem?