Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Install

hi, I'm sorry to have to side with Brian here. But you can download the iso directly from Microsoft you don't have to use the media creation tool or anything else I've done it many many times you just go to the Windows 10 downloads page to go down to more and there's a few tabs I don't remember the exact names of them you just open them off until you find the version of windows you want and you just download that iso. There's no secret or magic to it.

Randy Barnett

On Jan 23, 2021, at 10:43 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

All I'm reporting is that without some confidence giving such as a tutorial for getting the ISO specifically, it is unclear using the stub from Microsoft that your system won't be wiped.
So I felt it safer to get it with Linux.
And apparently many people on-line felt the same, as when I researched how to get the ISO, I found a lot of posts of non-Blind users having the same challenge and also used Mac or Linux to obtain the ISO.
So if one wants to wipe their system anyway, you might feel comfortable doing it, or otherwise, follow Brian's tutorial first.
Glenn