moderated Help with email Please

Shirley Tracy

Dear List,

I'm using Windows 10, JAWS latest update, and Office 2019. I use Gmail through Windows Mail because I find it easier.

A few months ago, for reasons I still don't know, all my emails to the group here (and some email to certain companies) were unreadable at the recipients' end. It got fixed somehow, and now it has begun again. I am sending this note to the list pasted in from a txt document. But what I  normally do is to create and send new messages through Windows Mail. Is there a setting in Gmail that I'm missing? I can't figure this out.

Thanks for any help.

Cheerfully,

Shirley

Shirley Tracy