Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Install

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 12:54 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Yes, it downloads the ISO, but if you don't want to install at that time, it does not work.
-
Please don't spread misinformation based on user error, which is what this is.

The instructions I posted give clear, step-by-step, instructions for obtaining the Windows 10 ISO file that have been used, literally, hundreds of times.

           ~ André Gide