Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Install

My only note is that the ISO offered will only be good for the duration of support for the 20H2 release, and once you go to 21H1 or later, should not be used.

But it's certainly the correct ISO of this moment.  I just don't want anyone to think that any given Windows 10 ISO file is "the" ISO file and has a perpetual shelf life.

           ~ André Gide