moderated Re: copying text from one word doc to another and losing headings

Adrian Spratt

Ah, I hadn’t read this message before sending the one I just posted.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 5:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: copying text from one word doc to another and losing headings

Hi, Mike. Yes, what Mike says is correct. Open Word. Open Options with ALT plus F, followed by T.

Navigate to Advanced, by arrowing down, do not press ENTER. This will throw you out of settings, back to your document.

TAB to a setting which says something like,

Pasting between documents: Combo box‑
Keep Source Formatting (Default)

This is what you want.

TAB to OK, and press ENTER.