moderated Navigation of Settings in new MS Edge

Van Lant, Robin

I’m stuck on navigating the settings area of MS Edge.  Once I’ve opened settings with Alt F and arrowing up to Settings, I know a new page loads.  I cannot figure out how to get focus to the left area where there are different sections for setting options.  I’ve tried tabbing F6, and using the JAWS cursor, but I’m not figuring this out.  I was trying to get to the section where you change the startup page options.  Can someone enlighten me?  Using JAWS 2021 and Microsoft Edge Version 87.0.664.60.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

KeyCorp Public This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114