moderated Re: buttons on web pages

Randy Barnett

Ya kinda sad... I have been paying for Jaws for over 25yrs. No I don't want you to tell me how much that is! LOL But I am finding that the free alternatives are working more and more when Jaws won't. don't get me wrong I am not ready to switch. Having to relearn all the little tricks and work arounds for a new screen reader is daunting.

On 1/21/2021 4:11 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:

I ran into the same problem yesterday when completing a report on a site for work. I also had a few radio buttons that Jaws would not select no matter what I tried.

I finally just temporarily turned off Jaws and turned on Narrator to do those few task.
Since Narrator did the task without a problem, that told me that the problem is with Jaws. At least thats the case with the problems that I was having.

Chris

On Jan 21, 2021, at 4:35 PM, Tammy Freitag <ms.sunflower61@...> wrote:

Ok, I am baffled.  I was filling out a form on a web site.  I successfully completed the form and could not activate the button to submit the form.  I am finding this to be a big headache on other sites I use.  I am running JFW2020.  I tried using the spacebar, enter and even left click.  No luck!  Does anybody have any suggestions how to make clicking buttons work?

Thanks!

Tammy