moderated Re: buttons on web pages

Randy Barnett

So, if using the PC cursor or the Jaws cursor or turning off the Virtual cursor doesn't work with the space-bar, enter key or the left mouse click. Try using the touch cursor. shift plus PC cursor. Then go to the button and try all of the ways to activate it. double click the PC cursor quickly to exit touch cursor. Sometimes using the jaws cursor and right or left arrow'ing in the button will help. This works mostly with links but you never know what will work nowadays!

On 1/21/2021 1:35 PM, Tammy Freitag wrote:

Ok, I am baffled.  I was filling out a form on a web site.  I successfully completed the form and could not activate the button to submit the form.  I am finding this to be a big headache on other sites I use.  I am running JFW2020.  I tried using the spacebar, enter and even left click.  No luck!  Does anybody have any suggestions how to make clicking buttons work?

Thanks!

Tammy