moderated Re: buttons on web pages

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 05:11 PM, Tammy Freitag wrote:
Also, I am using the browser called Brave.
-
Although I use Brave myself, and very seldom have any unusual issues, it is always worth trying another Chromium-based browser to see if that changes anything.

Brave's emphasis on privacy, and how it implements things to best ensure that, can cause the occasional "burp."

Chrome, Edge, Vivaldi, or even Firefox (if you want to go non-Chromium-based) are alternatives that could be tried.

           ~ André Gide