moderated Re: buttons on web pages

Milton Ota

Have you tried turning the virtual cursor off with the keystroke JAWS Key/Insert and the letter Z? Then if you loose focus on the button try to find it and press the spacebar.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tammy Freitag
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 3:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: buttons on web pages

Ok, I am baffled.  I was filling out a form on a web site.  I successfully completed the form and could not activate the button to submit the form.  I am finding this to be a big headache on other sites I use.  I am running JFW2020.  I tried using the spacebar, enter and even left click.  No luck!  Does anybody have any suggestions how to make clicking buttons work?

Thanks!

Tammy