Re: List Migration largely complete.

James Homuth

You'll want to take this up on a window eyes mailing list, please.

James,
List Admin

Sent: November-30-15 4:48 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: List Migration largely complete.

I use jaws at home and Window-eyes at work.  Anyone had any problems with WE 8.4 and ie11 not playing nice with each other?

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:29 PM

This list has not, and will not, put anything in the subject line. I've tried that before and very nearly had a civil war on my hands. It should be easy enough to filter based on the from or to/cc address.

James,

List Admin

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 01:22 pm, Gerald Levy

wrote:

But the subject field does not contain the name of this list, like every other list I belong to.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 4:13 PM

Hi all,

I am getting all messages at the new address, working great. Thank you, because I like Groups.io better and this will make for a great future.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:55 PM

All good here.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:45 AM
Subject: List Migration largely complete.

Everyone has been moved over successfully from the old list. I'll now be working with the groups.io folks to get our archives moved over. If there are issues with the new list, feel free to address them with me at your convenience.

Moderator candidates, I will be getting in touch with those I've chosen later in the week. It was supposed to have been done by now, but unforseen complications have put a bit of a kink in that plan.

James,

List Admin

This list has not, and will not, put anything in the subject line. I've tried that before and very nearly had a civil war on my hands. It should be easy enough to filter based on the from or to/cc address.

James,

List Admin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.