Did you have any more specific questions about it?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: January 21, 2021 01:08 PM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>

I’m finding more reasons that I want to follow a certain channel on YouTube, such as the Freedom Scientific tutorial videos.  I’m assuming this would make it easier to find the channel and look for videos I might want to watch.  Is subscribing to the channel the correct method?  Does it work well with JAWS?  Do I need a YouTube account for this?

Thanks.

Using Windows 10, JAWS 2021, Office 365 and MS Edge.

Robin Van Lant

KeyCorp Public This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114