moderated J2021.2012.57.400-any installation problems & questions!

Shan Noyes

Hi all!

First I’ve reached out to Vispero support and asked my questions.  Unfortunately am attending a summit so can’t place a phone call to them til Monday.

Has anyone experienced problems with the J2021.2012.57.400-any that was published Tuesday?

I grabbed it yesterday and installed it last night.  I had the early January jaws 2021 running successfully on my system.

Anyways, after installing it I rebooted and now jaws2021 will not run.  So I started the J2021.2012.57.400-any again and it immediately said that it needed to run a repair.  So I did. But it comes back immediately and crashes.

Yes, I’m working on an account that has admin rights on my system.

So looking for things I can do to get the repair working etc. or things I can try while waiting for Monday so I can talk to Vispero support.

My work station is windows 10 19.09 patched up to date. Reason for older windows 10 build is corporate company requirements.

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Have a good day.

Shan Noyes

Technical Analyst – Systems Security

GIAC

W: 306 777-4830

C: 306 533-1440

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.