moderated Re: Interesting Microsoft Word Issue

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 11:47 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Instead, I press F6, then arrow down two or three times
-
And this is another instance where another of the native MS-Word shortcuts works and, to my mind, is preferable.  If the Navigation Pane is not open that F6 throws focus to the status bar and then you can use the left/right or up/down arrow keys to traverse the various components of the status bar.

You can count on the program's native shortcuts, regardless of the program, to work reliably unless there is something really odd with the program installation itself.

           ~ André Gide