moderated Jaws 2021 and text Attributes in MS Word

Leo

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2021, and since the second January update, whenever I apply some text Attribute  to any text, Jaws verbalizes twice the action, for instance, if I apply  underlined text to a phrase, Jaws will verbalize underline on underline on.. This happens only in a word document, it does not happen, for instance, in outlook.

I’m using Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.13530.20368

Is this happening to someone else?

Best,

     Leo Bado.