From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Christiansen
Sent: January 21, 2021 07:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does Google Hangout work with Jaws

It is true that HangOuts is going to be trimmed down significantly and for
video chats, calls and texting will be replaced with Google Meets.
Both are very JAWS friendly.
I discovered yesterday when inviting people to my conference, Google Meets,
all participants needed a Gmail account. He reported that there was no guest
type log in. he used his wife's account and made it.