From: "Dave Grossoehme" <davegross1@cox.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:42
Subject: RE: Adding a name to your address book

Thanks for your quick response. However, when I'm at the field with
shift+f10 I have cut, copy, select all and paste. If I press enter on
select all the cursor is place in the edit field of the incoming message. I
had my sight wife check for this option and she couldn't see it in any of
the options. The applications key doesn't give you this option like many
other mail programs. That's why I'm questioning where this option is
hidden.
Your Friend Dave