From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 12:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removing font changes word JAWS2021

Hello,
I am using word office365 version 16.0.13530.20368 with JAWS2021 latest installed on my computer and today I was trying to remove some italics in a document I was working with.

I was told that I could go into the find and replace dialog with control h find the more button and tab to the format menu or press alt with o and choose the font option but when I try to access this menu JAWS does not seem to be able to access it to choose a font.
Does anyone know of a workaround or solution to this rather than clearing formatting entirely?
I know that one can also remove these style changes manually but since there are many places where this occurs in the document, I'd like to have the ability to use the find and replace option.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies