moderated JAWS and Blackboard follow-up

HH. Smith Jr.

In speaking with disabilities services at my university, I was told to refer all my accessibility issues directly with Blackboard. She told complaining to the university is not getting any where. They need to be bombarded with complaints from the actual users. The complaint ticket that I submitted months ago through the university fizzled. Another ticket was opened again recently at my university by another student, but I am sure that will fizzle also. Single complaints from a school here, a school there is not currently working. Some how a conglomerate effort to get them to change their platform or revert it back to the pre-summer build is what needs to happen.