From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: January 19, 2021 7:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail question

One desktop short cutfor all of your email accounts in Outlook, asBrian noted.
Did you find a fast and simple way to toggle between accounts? Note that each
email account is level zero in a tree. Hitting control Y gets you to the folder
tree list. Just arrow up to your current email account (at the top of the
tree) and hit your left arro until it is at level zero and closed. Then arrow
up or down to find the account you want and hit enter.
Voila - the new in box shows up.

I find this method preferable to going to the menus.