From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joyce Feinberg
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 9:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to keeps from going to your spam folder with Jaws?

Maria,
If you know how to move a message, you should be able to mark the items not as spam. In the same context menu as move, you will find some thing labeled junk (I apologize that I do not know the shortcut keys). Once you highlight junk press enter. I believe four options will appear and what you want is to select never block sender‘s domain. A dialog box will appear and all you will need to do is tap through it until you select OK. At that point all groups that I owe should stay in your inbox instead of going to the junk email folder.
The other issue could be your own Internet service provider. I have an old Hotmail style email address and it will not except most groups that I owe addresses. Even if I do the above procedure, it still will not except new groups.io emails. As a result, I created another email address and most groups that I owe messages I receive go to that email without any issues.
On Jan 19, 2021, at 8:53 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@outlook.com> wrote:

Do you do that by moving the messages into your inbox? That's what I've been doing.