moderated Re: SPSS Statistics 27

Joyce Feinberg

I heard a podcast interview around a year ago either from blind abilities or Jonathan Mosen where they interviewed one of the developers of that statistical program. He went through how to use it etc. and I believe he also provided some contact information. You may want to look at past episodes of blind abilities and you may be able to locate that particular interview.

On Jan 19, 2021, at 8:30 PM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I have a question and I hope the collective wisdom of the group can resolve or point to someone who can:

I am attempting to use SPSS Statistics 27 with JAWS 2018 on a laptop running Windows 10. I have followed the directions IBM has to configure the Java Access bridge, but both JAWS and SPSS crash every few seconds when running together. JAWS does not read any of the menus or anything else really, though IBM's knowledge base seems to suggest that it should. If anyone has experienced these crashes, or has expertise in managing the Java Access Bridge, I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts.